Facing the COVID-19 challenge: How to keep your business and teams safe
On April 1, Canadian Manufacturing, Plant, and Electronic Products and Technology magazines hosted a webinar for manufacturers on dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic.
With the help of Steve Loftus, president of Barrie, Ont., manufacturer Innovative Automation, and Dennis Darby, president and CEO of Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters, we delved into a myriad of topics, including:
– Addressing financial and liquidity concerns.
– Managing with reduced staff.
– Managing sudden operational slowdowns or closures.
– Initiating an effective communication plan.
– Raising cleanliness on the plant floor to a higher level.
– Equipping managers and workers with appropriate personal protective equipment.
– Practising social distancing in tight work environments.
Check out the full recording below: