Hydrogen + Fuel Cells 2013 scheduled for June in Vancouver
by Canadian Manufacturing Daily Staff
The conference and exhibition includes tours of local facilities to see fuel cell technology in action
VANCOUVER—The Canadian Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association is holding its sixth annual international conference and exhibition, Hydrogen + Fuel Cells 2013 (HFC2013), at the Vancouver Convention Centre from June 16 to 19.
This year’s conference theme is: Power, Transportation & Energy Storage: An Industry on the Move.
By perusing the exhibition floor or attending conference sessions featuring international speakers from government and industry, attendees can learn more about:
• Hydrogen and fuel cell innovations
• New storage capabilities
• Back-up power
• Materials handling
• Stationary power generation
• Off-grid solutions
• Infrastructure for vehicles
• New safety measures
• International opportunities
• Hydrogen fuelling and hydrogen-powered vehicles
For attendees who want to see fuel cell technology in action, complementary off-site tours have also been scheduled for Wednesday the 19th.
• Whistler’s Transit System’s zero-emissions transit fleet
• The University of British Columbia’s Clean Energy Research Centre
• Mercedes Benz Fuel Cell Production and Research Facility, Automotive Fuel Cell Corporation and Ballard Power Systems.
• PowerTech Labs, a producer of portable fueling stations
The conference is expected to attract over 1,000 delegates from more than 50 countries.
Early Bird registration is available until May 1.