VANCOUVER—The Canadian Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association is holding its sixth annual international conference and exhibition, Hydrogen + Fuel Cells 2013 (HFC2013), at the Vancouver Convention Centre from June 16 to 19.
This year’s conference theme is: Power, Transportation & Energy Storage: An Industry on the Move.
By perusing the exhibition floor or attending conference sessions featuring international speakers from government and industry, attendees can learn more about:
• Hydrogen and fuel cell innovations
• New storage capabilities
• Back-up power
• Materials handling
• Stationary power generation
• Off-grid solutions
• Infrastructure for vehicles
• New safety measures
• International opportunities
• Hydrogen fuelling and hydrogen-powered vehicles
For attendees who want to see fuel cell technology in action, complementary off-site tours have also been scheduled for Wednesday the 19th.
• Whistler’s Transit System’s zero-emissions transit fleet
• The University of British Columbia’s Clean Energy Research Centre
• Mercedes Benz Fuel Cell Production and Research Facility, Automotive Fuel Cell Corporation and Ballard Power Systems.
• PowerTech Labs, a producer of portable fueling stations
The conference is expected to attract over 1,000 delegates from more than 50 countries.
Early Bird registration is available until May 1.