MONTREAL—CAE Inc. has sold eight full-flight simulators (FFSs) to customers in Australia, Asia, the Middle East and Europe. The contracts are worth about $120 million and bring the total number of FFS sales announced in fiscal year 2015 to 31.
The contracts include:
- One Bombardier Challenger 604 simulator to Cobham Aviation Services of Australia
- One Airbus A320 simulator for Uzbekistan Airways
- One Boeing 787-9 simulator to Air China
- One Boeing B737-800W and one Gulfstream 650 FFS to Emirates-CAE Flight Training
- Two Boeing 737NG simulators to Ryanair. CAE also signed a new pilot training services agreement with Ryanair to support the airline’s order of 185 Boeing 737-800
- One Boeing 737NG simulator to an undisclosed airline
“We are very proud to continue to grow our relationships with Air China, Ryanair and Emirates-CAE Flight Training and to welcome Uzbekistan Airways and Cobham Aviation as new customers,” said Nick Leontidis, CAE’s group president of civil simulation and training.