11 Canadian Companies named to the 2021 Global Cleantech 100 list
The 11 Canadian companies named encompass a wide variety of industries.
Research & Development
Technology / IIoT
As organizations in a variety of industries explore growth in cleantech applications, 11 Canadian companies were recently placed on the 2021 Global Cleantech 100 list by the Cleantech Group. The Cleantech Group measured industry leaders that had a significant impact in reducing CO2 emissions through transformative products and changes.
The 11 Canadians named are as follows:
- ecobee – a developer of smart thermostats for residential and commercial applications to improve energy savings
- GaN Systems – a developer of gallium nitride semiconductors
- opusone – a creator of real time control and optimization solutions for electric vehicle resources.
- Parity – a provider of AI solutions to optimize building operations
- axine Water Technologies – a developer of chemical-free solutions for treating toxic organics in industrial wastewater
- Carbon Engineering – a developer of technologies for the capture of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere at an industrial scale
- Carbon Cure – a manufacturer of permanent carbon removal technology for concrete production
- Li-Cycle – a developer of battery recycling technologies to recover lithium-ion
- minesense – a developer of sensor technology to bring efficiency to the mining industry.
- Svante – a developer of energy and capital efficient technology for capturing carbon dioxide
- Effenco – a developer of technologies for the electrification of heavy duty vocational vehicles