Who got funding in December
Fundingportal helps Canadian manufacturers to get funded
Exporting & Importing
Research & Development
Technology / IIoT
Food & Beverage
Mining & Resources
Oil & Gas
Every month, Fundingportal tracks which companies and organizations in the manufacturing sector secured government incentives and provides you with insights on how to find and secure funding for your business.
This Month’s Featured Grants
- Pliteq Inc., a manufacturer of acoustic vibration and sound control products in Vaughan, received $3.8M from FedDev Ontario to acquire advanced production equipment and adopt new manufacturing activities that boost productivity (Source).
- Kefiplant, a Drummondville, QC-based certified organic fermented plants manufacturer, received a $2.5M loan from ESSOR, a $2.5M loan from Investissement Québec, and a $750k federal contribution from the Quebec Economic Development Program to expand its plant, and purchase land and equipment (Source).
- Lorax Systems Inc., a Dartmouth, NS-based company that has developed a meter valve to detect natural gas leaks and automatically stop the flow of fuel, received $750k in funding from the federal Business Development Program for product development and sales activities (Source).
Are these funds right for your business?
- FedDev Ontario is a federal regional development agency serving southern Ontario. It recently launched the Business Scale-up and Productivity program to accelerate growth and assist with the adoption of new, innovative technologies that support scale-up, productivity, and the development of and entry into new markets.
- ESSOR is a loan program jointly administered by Investissement Québec and the Ministère de l’Économie et de l’Innovation to support business growth. Manufacturers should have innovative investment projects with eligible expenditures of $100k or more.
- The Quebec Economic Development Program has been replaced with the Business Scale-up and Productivity program at Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions. The program is very similar to its FedDev Ontario counterpart described above.
- The Business Development Program is a federal fund open to businesses in Atlantic Canada to support start-up, expansion, and modernization activities.
Fundingportal assists Canadian manufacturers to get funded. Learn more.