CanadianManufacturing.com Readership Survey winners revealed!
Five winners receive a $100 Canadian Tire gift card.
TORONTO—The winners of CanadianManufacturing.com’s first-ever readership survey have been announced!
The five winners have each won a $100 gift card for Canadian Tire.
And they are:
- Richard Hansen, a regional sales manager for Honeywell Safety Products in Mississauga.
- Mike Plecki of Auto Trim Design of Ottawa.
- Brendt Sahs, marketing manager of Vineland Station, Ont.-based Tool Needs, an ISO 9001 distributor of cutting tools that supplies more than 40 distribution centres across Canada.
- Chris Raso from the Society of Manufacturing Engineers Canada (SME Canada).
- Medicine Hat, Alta.’s Tino Sprecher, a contract specialist at Houston-based natural gas distributor Spectra Energy.
A big congratulations to our winners and thank you to everyone who participated in the CanadianManufacturing.com Readership Survey.