The Advantage Through Excellence national conference will bring together Canadian manufacturers from all sectors across Canada, October 8 -10, in Vaughan, Ont.
The conference, produced by Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium (EMC), explores competitive advantages, opportunities and successes that can be achieved by manufacturers through peer-to-peer networking and sharing of best practices.
The event is for a national business audience and offers opportunities to showcase product, services or company visibility to a network of thousands of manufacturer decision makers. Attendees can take advantage of learning workshops, best-practice simulations, keynote speakers, plant tours and peer-to-peer networking.
EMC has confirmed the following keynote speakers:
- Ron Kelusky, Government of Ontario, Chief Prevention Officer (CPO) (Day one – breakfast keynote
- Douglas Porter, CFA, BMO Financial Group, Chief Economist (Day One – lunch keynote)
- Dr. Michelle Chretien, Sheridan College, Director, Centre for Advanced Manufacturing and
- Design Technologies (Day Two – breakfast keynote)
- Dr. Jayson Myers, NGen – Next Generation Manufacturing Canada, CEO (Day Two – lunch keynote)
This year’s conference will showcase presentations in five streams:
- Advanced Manufacturing & Innovation
- Export Development & Growth
- Operational Excellence
- Future State of Manufacturing
- Plant & Best Practice Tours
Click here for more information about the Advantage through Excellence – Future of Manufacturing conference