Keynote speakers confirmed for future of manufacturing conference, EMC
by CMO Staff
The Advantage Through Excellence conference explores solutions to the real challenges faced today by Canadian manufacturers
The Advantage Through Excellence national conference will bring together Canadian manufacturers from all sectors across Canada, October 8 -10, in Vaughan, Ont.
The conference, produced by Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium (EMC), explores competitive advantages, opportunities and successes that can be achieved by manufacturers through peer-to-peer networking and sharing of best practices.
The event is for a national business audience and offers opportunities to showcase product, services or company visibility to a network of thousands of manufacturer decision makers. Attendees can take advantage of learning workshops, best-practice simulations, keynote speakers, plant tours and peer-to-peer networking.
EMC has confirmed the following keynote speakers:
- Ron Kelusky, Government of Ontario, Chief Prevention Officer (CPO) (Day one – breakfast keynote
- Douglas Porter, CFA, BMO Financial Group, Chief Economist (Day One – lunch keynote)
- Dr. Michelle Chretien, Sheridan College, Director, Centre for Advanced Manufacturing and
- Design Technologies (Day Two – breakfast keynote)
- Dr. Jayson Myers, NGen – Next Generation Manufacturing Canada, CEO (Day Two – lunch keynote)
This year’s conference will showcase presentations in five streams:
- Advanced Manufacturing & Innovation
- Export Development & Growth
- Operational Excellence
- Future State of Manufacturing
- Plant & Best Practice Tours
Click here for more information about the Advantage through Excellence – Future of Manufacturing conference