Whirlpool Canada introduces a new laundry detergent
Swash™ liquid laundry detergent is designed to not only help clean, but also care for belongings.
Sales & Marketing
Technology / IIoT
TORONTO — On Aug. 18, Whirlpool Canada, an affiliate of Whirlpool Corporation which is a global kitchen and laundry appliance company, launched Swash™ laundry detergent. Swash™ liquid laundry detergent is designed to not only help clean, but also care for belongings. Its Precision Pour Cap dispenses the correct amount of detergent, and ultra-concentrated formula that purportedly gets four times more loads with the same amount of detergent versus a traditional 2x detergent, the Swash™ brand marks the company’s entry into the laundry detergent category.
When it comes to laundry, the common misconception is that more detergent is always better. The practice of using more detergent than you need can actually leave residue on clothing as well as build-up in your washer over time. “We estimate that Canadians wash a couple billion loads of laundry every year. As experts in the laundry industry, we saw a real need to simplify the laundry process for consumers with a product that makes it easy to get the right amount of detergent and help boost your washer’s ability to fight stains,” said Mareike Greve, Senior Category Manager for Swash™ at Whirlpool Canada. “With Swash brand, there’s no room for excess. The specially designed Precision Pour Cap takes the guesswork out of dosing, and we package it up in a compact, intelligent bottle design.”
The product features:
- Precision Pour Cap: The Precision Pour Cap dispenses the amount of detergent needed for regular size loads in just one squeeze.
- Ultra-Concentrated: This ultra-concentrated detergent washes up to 83 regular loads. It’s 8x concentrated so you need less than regular detergent and can be used in all machines.
- Scents: With a fragrance and unscented option:
- Pure Linen: A classic, clean scent
- Free & Clear: No perfumes, fragrances or dyes for a simple solution.