Rittal introduces their new Perforex MT 2201 milling terminal
Customer feedback drove the many reported enhancements to the Perforex MT 2201 model.
Sales & Marketing
Technology / IIoT
MISSISSAUGA — Rittal, a global manufacturer of industrial and IT enclosures, introduces their new Perforex MT 2201 automated milling terminal that enables accelerated throughput for enclosure modifications.
Reducing labor cost and improving delivery times for panel building and control manufacturing is key for integrators and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Using Rittal Automation System’s Perforex MT 2201, they can purportedly increase efficiency up to 85% compared to manual enclosure modification while reducing labor needs and turnaround time with the needed repeatable accuracy and reliability.
The milling terminal can create holes, threads, and cutouts across enclosure surfaces and material types including painted steel and stainless-steel sheet and aluminum, copper, and fiberglass.
Customer feedback drove the many reported enhancements to the Perforex MT 2201 model to upgrade the operator experience as well as the functionality of the machine, including:
- Floor sealing around machine for easy cleaning
- Improved vacuum hose design and added chip-breaking cycle to reduce clogging and downtime
- Ergonomic pendant arm option and pneumatic clamp actuation
- Improved plexiglass safety barrier
- Optical automatic tool and broken bit measurement
- Larger 24” HMI display size