New publication for business owners
Canadian Capital focuses on entrepreneurs
Rogers Publishing Ltd. is launching a new website and quarterly magazine for Canada’s entrepreneurs. .
Canadian Capital and Capitalmagazine.ca is geared at self-made business owners across a range of sectors, from manufacturing and construction to agriculture and healthcare. It will guide entrepreneurs through the complex world of building and managing wealth.
Highlights of the first issue:
- “Philanthropreneurs” who developed second careers with philanthropic ventures
- “Nevertirees” who reinvented themselves after retirement
- How owners can use multiples to calculate the value of a business before they shop it to buyers
- and much more
Highlights of Capitalmagazine.ca
- How to talk to your children about money
- How to know if your son or daughter is ready to take over the business
- Unique ways business owners like you are enjoying their wealth
- How to calculate the value of your company
- Giving back to your community
The website will also act as an online forum for business owners to get peer-to-peer and peer-to-expert advice. Content includes articles, profiles, videos, tips, tools, assessments and checklists to help business owners manage their wealth and their lives, along with forums for dialogue and advice.