Millwright Regional Council of Ontario holds AGM
by CM Staff
The AGM announced the election of 8 members to the board of directors.
TORONTO — On February 26, 2022, the Millwright Regional Council of Ontario held its 25th Annual General Convention where Delegates from across Ontario came together to build and participate in the election of officers to the MRCO Executive Board.
“Over the past four years, we have made great strides. Today we have a comprehensive, integrated 4-pillars of growth strategic plan that is second to none that focuses on recruitment, business development / organizing, training and political affairs. We’re maximizing the power and connections of our partners, as well as pursuing new membership and work opportunities; assisting our industry partners achieve their outreach and development goals, while growing an inclusive and diverse workforce.” Said Mark Beardsworth, newly elected Executive Secretary Treasurer of the Millwright Regional Council of Ontario.
The MRCO Executive Board Elected at the AGM Convention
- Mark Beardsworth, Executive Secretary Treasurer, MRCO (acclaimed)
- Scott McCoy, President, Business Manager Local 1916 (acclaimed)
- Drew Chittenden, Vice President, Business Manager Local 2309 (acclaimed)
- Andy Bredin, Warden, Business Representative Local 1007 (acclaimed)
- Duncan McIntosh, Conductor, Director of Communications, BM Local 1592 (acclaimed)
- Tim Sadler, Trustee, Business Representative Local 1151 (acclaimed)
- Chris Sutton, Trustee, Director of Political Affairs, BR Local 1244 (acclaimed)
- Steve Laur, Trustee, Business Representative Local 1592 (acclaimed)