—Sponsored article by Henkel Canada Corp.
Seeing is believing. The best way to decide whether a product is worth the investment is to watch it in action – especially when it comes to industrial adhesive products that boast top strength. Henkel Corporation, creator of the Loctite brand, recently launched an online video series that allows customers to see applications of these products for themselves.
In the Lab with Loctite offers 15 entertaining episodes that show Loctite industrial adhesive products working in real time.
From robotics to Threadlocker
Hosted by actor Phil Godeck, In the Lab with Loctite uses humour and fun product demonstrations by Henkel staff to offer all the information one could need about industrial adhesive products and Loctite’s amazing benefits.
Topics by episode go as follows:
• Adhesive Creep – Henkel engineer Chris Burke demonstrates why elastomeric adhesives are stronger than tape.
• Adhesive Failure – Engineer Matt Miner shows why Loctite adhesives work better than other bonders.
• MMA vs. Elastomeric – Chris demonstrates the benefits of elastomerics over methyl methacrylate adhesives.
• Repositionability and Green Strength – Chris demonstrates the ability to shift objects into new positions.
• Tapes vs. Adhesives – Chris shows the difference in performance between tape and Loctite.
• Universal Structural Bonders – Henkel senior chemist Jesse Davis helps Phil create better hybrid technology.
• Removing the Hazards in Universal Structural Bonders – Jesse shows how to make a safer hybrid adhesive.
• Robotics – Matt and Phil compete to see which is faster: manual or robotic adhesive dispensing?
• Bumping – Henkel engineer Lawson Sargent demonstrates proper preparation of a universal structural bonder.
• Anti-Drip Dispenser – Chris shows the speed and precision of robotic applications with Loctite’s help.
• Threadlocker – Engineer Darell Small demonstrates proper use of Threadlocker in hole applications.
• Retaining Compound – Engineer Gustavo Reyes shows Loctite’s retaining compound in action.
• Proper Use of Cyanoacrylate – Lawson shows how to apply Loctite instant adhesives.
• Universal Structural Bonders Explained – Jesse demonstrates why Loctite bonders are perfect for industrial manufacturing.
Explore the video series on YouTube. Here’s a small taste of what you’ll discover:
For more about Loctite adhesives, contact Henkel.