BIMU 2016: Your invite to Milan metalworking show
Canadian manufacturers invited to apply for expenses-paid trade visit to see technology and machinery innovations
Exporting & Importing
Technology / IIoT
Oil & Gas
—Sponsored message from Machines Italia
Machines Italia is organizing a trip to Italy to attend the 30th edition of BIMU-SFORTEC that will be held in Milano, Italy from October 4 to 8, 2016. The trip is open to Canadian manufacturing companies in the metalworking industry.
With more than 1,060 companies exhibiting, and 62,000 visitors from 145 countries, BIMU-SFORTEC is one of the largest trade shows in the world for metal forming and metal cutting machines, robots, automation and auxiliary technologies.
The trip schedule is as follows:
• Monday, October 3: Afternoon/evening departure from Canada/ Arrival in Milan, Italy;
• Tuesday, October 4 to Friday, October 7: Visit to BIMU-SFORTEC 2016;
• Saturday, October 8, 2016: Return to Canada.
Machines Italia will cover the following travel expenses:
• Round-trip airfare (coach-class) to/from Milano, Italy;
• Hotel: four nights, from October 4 to October 8, 2016;
• Meals (breakfast, lunches);
• VIP pass to the show and business area;
• Ground transportation in Italy (to/from the airport/hotel and to/from the hotel/trade show).
For further information on BIMU 2016 or to request a participation form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1888ITALTRADE (Canada).