AutoSync launches in Canada
by CM Staff
The recently formed software business aims to modernize automotive retail by offering technology to dealers and OEMs.
TORONTO — After building as a dealer and provider of OEM technology solutions, TRADER Corporation has unified its software product suite under the newly launched “AutoSync” banner in Canada. With a dedicated focus on delivering software solutions that synchronize the entire retail process, AutoSync is offering individual or end-to-end solutions for dealers and OEMs. The recently formed software business aims to modernize automotive retail by offering technology to dealers and OEMs, paired with a car buying experience for consumers.
The suite of connected automotive software solutions reportedly offers a diverse set of proven and trusted products, including: vAuto, Motoinsight, Activix CRM, TAdvantage and TRFFK, harnessing data and insights from Canada’s largest automotive marketplace, AutoTrader.
“AutoSync represents our laser focus on automotive retail evolution, coupled with our deep commitment to helping dealers and OEMs mobilize in an ever-changing category,” says Edwin Ulak, president, AutoSync. “The industry is evolving quickly. Dealers and OEMs are overwhelmed with using multiple suppliers and systems. Our end-to-end products are proven to deliver results to our customers, and now we can also streamline and simplify their processes by offering a single suite of solutions, with a consistent performance and support system.”
Whether a customer is seeking an end-to-end solution, or the flexibility to pick and choose, AutoSync will try and meet the unique needs of the dealers and OEMs, connecting the car buying experience from start to finish.
The AutoSync product suite, includes:
- vAuto: Inventory Management
- vAuto is an inventory management solution with comprehensive data to help dealers price and appraise vehicles accurately and maximize profitability.
- Motoinsight: Connected Modern Retail
- Motoinsight offers e-commerce retailing technology that seamlessly converts browsers to buyers, in-store and online.
- Activix CRM: CRM & CLM
- Activix is a CRM for managing prospects, clients and all dealership processes. The Activix CRM includes phone and web training, optimizing follow-up engagement and client loyalty.
- TAdvantage: Dealership Website Platform
- TAdvantage is dealership website technology, together with an effective digital strategy, that tries to maximizes= customer engagement and a dealership’s online inventory.
- TRFFK: All-in-One Digital Advertising
- TRFFK is an AI-based all-in-one digital advertising solution that provides personalized strategies to target in-market shoppers and move them into a dealer’s funnel.
“Our industry is more exciting now than ever before,” says Ulak. “Things are moving fast, and it’s created an opportunity for us to re-examine the way we do things, to help our partners be more efficient and effective. As Canada’s leading automotive technology provider, we’re committed to helping all of our dealer and OEM partners stay ahead of the curve.”