Every month, Fundingportal tracks which companies and organizations in the manufacturing sector secured government incentives and provides you with insights on how to find and secure funding for your business.
This Month’s Featured Grants
- ArcelorMittal Canada Inc. received $49.9M from the Strategic Innovation Fund to modernize its facilities (Source).
- Magellan Aerospace Ltd. received $5M from Western Economic Diversification Canada to introduce enhanced aerospace design, production, and technologies to the Manitoba aerospace industry (Source).
- Michelin North America (Canada) Inc. received a $3.6M innovation rebate from Nova Scotia Business Inc. to develop its Pictou operation (Source).
Are these funds right for your business?
- The Strategic Innovation Fund is a federal program that supports innovative companies in all regions of Canada and from all sectors with eligible project costs above $20M.
- Western Economic Diversification Canada is the federal regional economic development agency serving Alberta, B.C., Manitoba, and Saskatchewan.\
- Like many other provinces across Canada, Nova Scotia Business Inc. offers a payroll rebate for projects that will create and maintain a significant number of local jobs.
Fundingportal assists Canadian manufacturers to get funded. Learn more.