Who Got Funding in November
Fundingportal helps Canadian manufacturers to get funded
Food & Beverage
Mining & Resources
Oil & Gas
Every month, Fundingportal tracks which companies and organizations in the manufacturing sector secured government incentives and provides you with insights on how to find and secure funding for your business.
This Month’s Featured Grants
- The Next Generation Manufacturing Supercluster (NGen) received $230M from the federal government to move forward with activities to build up next-generation manufacturing capabilities, such as advanced robotics and 3D printing, as well as enhance the reputation of Canadian manufacturers abroad (Source).
- North, a Kitchener-Waterloo-based wearable technology company, received $24M from the Strategic Innovation Fund to expand its existing facility and implement advanced testing, assembly and production systems (Source).
- Nanalysis Corp. received $2.77M in funding to develop new compact NMR products and expand its technology platform for global markets (Source). The Calgary-based company manufacturers NMR spectrometers.
Are these funds right for your business?
- The Strategic Innovation Fund is a federal program that supports innovative companies in all regions of Canada and from all sectors with eligible project costs above $20M.
- The Western Innovation (WINN) Initiative is a federal program available to SMEs in Western Canada to help them commercialize their innovative solutions. The program does not currently have an open funding round.
Fundingportal assists Canadian manufacturers to get funded. Learn more.