TORONTO—Canadian companies are renowned for being humble, risk-averse and generally not promoting their successes well.
But if you run a growing exporting company in Ontario, the time has come to shake off that reputation.
If you run an exporting company in Ontario, you have likely seen your fair share of adversity.
Aside from the standard risks associated with running a business, there is a very good chance your company has survived one or more of:
- A global economic meltdown
- A dramatic shortage of skilled workers
- A swamp of unpredictability in our largest trading partner
- Cybercrime somewhere in your supply chain
Be certain: If your export company is still operating in Ontario despite all of these challenges, you have done something worth recognizing.
The Ontario Export Awards recognize the innovative approaches and unique contributions of Ontario registered export companies across sectors and in all regions of the province as well as the individuals who contribute to their success.
The awards bring together senior executives from Ontario’s most innovative and experienced export businesses. Along with national recognition as an Ontario export leader, finalists and winners receive numerous benefits including:
- Bragging rights as an Ontario Export Leader
- Editorial exposure on the Ontario Export Awards website in addition to a wide range of CanadianManufacturing.com industry publications*
- Company profile in the Ontario Export Awards Keepsake Programme
- Winners receive a unique customized Winners crest for website and online promotional use
- Finalists receive two complimentary tickets to the Gala Awards Luncheon
- Finalists receive preferred seating at the Gala Awards Luncheon
- Special discounted gala ticket rates
- Networking opportunities with other export and business leaders at the Gala Awards Luncheon