Solution designed to improve productivity and streamline processes, among other areas
ORSHAM, PA—APi Group Inc, a provider of solutions for the industrial, specialty construction and life safety markets, has selected service lifecycle management and mobility solutions provider Astea International’s solution suite for their service business.
APi Group, Inc has 40 subsidiaries across Canada, the US and UK. Services provided by the company’s construction subsidiaries include energy conservation; industrial and mechanical contracting; industrial insulation; and overhead door installation. Other subsidiaries install fire protection, security and alarm systems; fabricate structural steel; and distribute building materials. Among other areas, APi Group will use Astea’s solution to:
Improve productivity and streamline processes
- Provide field engineers access to customer service history, equipment repair records, service contracts, product information, inventory, parts availability, address and driving directions to ensure first time fix rates;
- All work orders on the mobile device, can be populated quickly and easily, thereby eliminating time spent on manual data entry while ensuring accurate data capture, greatly improving the work-life balance for the technician.
Increase service revenues
- Provide field engineers with the tools and information to recognize and capture additional revenue opportunities;
- Accurate data capture, in real-time, will accelerate the invoicing process.
Drive customer service
- Call center agents, dispatchers and field personnel are empowered with a 360 degree view of the customer, as well as powerful automation capabilities, to provide a more streamlined experience for their customers;
Astea’s solution will provide APi Group, Inc with a combination of capabilities such as Astea’s HTML5 mobile workforce solution running on iPhones and iPads, field service, customer self-service, logistics and performance management.