Live demonstrations of ATI's cutting-edge products in action taking place at Chicago tradeshow.
ATI Industrial Automation, a world-leading, engineering-based developer of robotic peripheral equipment, including automatic tool changers, multi-axis force/torque sensing systems, utility couplers, robotic deburring tools, robotic collision sensors and compliance devices, will exhibit new products and solutions at Automate 2013, Booth #640, McCormick Place North, Chicago, Illinois, January 21–24, 2013.
The Apex, North Carolina-based company will demonstrate its cutting-edge products in action at their booth, while other exhibitors will also have live robot demonstrations featuring ATI products. ATI’s products are integrated into many industries, including: aerospace, assembly, automotive, fabricating, finishing, material handling, packaging, welding, medical, and more.
Some of the products highlighting the ATI booth are:
- QC-001 Micro Tool Changers developed for high-speed “spider” or parallel link robots with extremely light payloads;
- Multi-Axis Force/Torque Sensors that enable robots to use force control for automating a variety of challenging applications including difficult assembly, machining, and finishing tasks;
- Nut Runner Tool Changers (Through-Hole Tool Changers) featuring square drive components for passing a torque tool from a nut runner to various socket end-effectors;
- Tool Changer Modules for Aluminum Joining: Newly-developed Utility Modules supporting the high current demands associated with aluminum welding. Modules also available for self-piercing rivets and flow-drill screws;
- Manual Tool Changers: A cost-effective and repeatable solution for quickly changing tools by hand.
ATI director of automotive sales and RIA (Robotic Industries Association) chair Catherine Morris states, “Everyone today is looking for a competitive edge — Automate 2013 is the show where you can find that edge and find answers to all kinds of automation challenges. You will see automation solutions that incorporate robots, vision, motion control, sensors, assembly systems, etc. right on the show floor. You may also attend conference sessions that will provide practical training taught by experienced industry professionals who know your challenges.”
ATI’s flagship product is the Robotic Tool Changer, a robotic wrist coupler that locks and unlocks automatically, allowing a single robot to perform many different tasks.
For additional information about ATI products or solutions visit Booth #640 at the show, or contact ATI Industrial Automation at 919-772-0115, fax 919-772-8259 or visit the website at www.ati-ia.com.