st practice on each of these critical areas and discuss how the function can further demonstrate business value in 2014 and beyond.
With the remit of purchasing and supply chain management professionals broadening considerably in recent years, the corporate profile of the function has risen and is now seen as a key driver of business excellence. ProcureCon conducts year-round research with courcing professionals, who identify their top priorities for next year:
• Creating more automation and centralization in your procurement processes to enhance productivity, cost savings, and value
• Creating lifelong value in procurement
• Minimizing risk in the supply chain
• Optimizing supplier performance and relationship management
• Leveraging the latest procurement technologies for better business results
That’s why in March 2014, ProcureCon Canada will bring together cross-industry Procurement professionals to share best practice on each of these critical areas and discuss how the function can further demonstrate business value in 2014 and beyond.