With the remit of purchasing and supply chain management professionals broadening considerably in recent years, the corporate profile of the function has risen and is now seen as a key driver of business excellence. ProcureCon conducts year-round research with courcing professionals, who identify their top priorities for next year:
• Creating more automation and centralization in your procurement processes to enhance productivity, cost savings, and value
• Creating lifelong value in procurement
• Minimizing risk in the supply chain
• Optimizing supplier performance and relationship management
• Leveraging the latest procurement technologies for better business results
That’s why in March 2014, ProcureCon Canada will bring together cross-industry Procurement professionals to share best practice on each of these critical areas and discuss how the function can further demonstrate business value in 2014 and beyond.